Impress your friends with this realistic medieval 3D Dice Tower. Ensures a random roll of the dice every time. Perfect for board games requiring dice. Comes fully assembled.
- Made in Hawaii
- 3D printed using the latest technologies. 3D printing is a process used to create a three-dimensional object in which successive layers of material are formed by a computer aided design (CAD). Each tower is printed individually and takes many hours complete, they are not mass-produced.
- Realistic medieval tower design with operable drawbridge and dice storage.
- Made of out of environmentally friendly materials, Polylactide (PLA): a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane.
- Uses high quality anodized or polished aluminum binder screws for drawbridge, and high powered grade N52 Neodymium magnets to secure drawbridge closed.
- Small compact design: 4.95”H x 3.86”W
- The 3D Dice Tower will except up to a D20 dice
- Crossbars at top/crown of tower and interior staircase design ensure dice will flip and roll in a random fashion
- Drawbridge to accept up to 10 dies at a time
- Dice storage
How to Use
- Twist the crown (top) about a ¼ turn to the left, and lift.
- Remove the dice-stopper (flat circular piece)
- Secure the crown back onto the tower. Note: locate the notches at the bottom of the crown, align the notches with the slots at the top of the tower, press down on the crown and twist it a ¼ turn to the right.
- Fold down the drawbridge by pinching both sides of the drawbridge near the top and securely holding the body of the tower, pull them apart until the drawbridge lays perpendicular to the tower body.
- Drop up to 10 dies at the top of the tower. For best results, drop the dies in a sequential order to avoid getting jammed in the passage ways. Dice will automatically flip and roll in a random fashion, exit through the door, and rest on the drawbridge.
- Use the tower to store your dice by closing the drawbridge, removing the crown, add dice at the top of the tower, replace the dice-stopper, and secure the crown to the tower. Stores up to 20 dies depending on size of dice.
Not intended for children ages 12 and under. For indoor use only. Keep away from prolonged exposure to sunlight. Do not come in contact with Acetone or other harsh chemicals. You may wash with mild soap and warm water. Isopropyl Alcohol application is ok.
Made in Hawaii.